5 Best Formats for Flip Page Conversion from PDF Documents
Unlike PDF flip page allows you to retain the spirit of the original reading experience. No matter what the document is, page flip technology is able to better handle the balance between text and images, and it is able to do it with added features such as full-text search and HD resolution that bring information to life in a way that no other format has been able to capture.
Convert PDF to web documents or PDF to flash, and you will breathe new life into the existing tools of communication. For the five best formats in the world of flash, start with:
- Catalogs: Imagine browsing a 100+-page document with images on every page before the efficiency of flash took over. Many businesses attempted such a conversion, and the result added fuel to print media's fire. Why pull your hair out reading such a document online when you could pick up a hard copy and flip to the section needed? Unlike PDF flip page has made it possible to get a convenient online reading experience without the hassle of load times.
- Journals: To achieve success, a journal must be ongoing and current with information. Company newsletters are one such example. No one likes hard copies cluttering their desk. Usually, they get buried under a mountain of other paperwork and forgotten about by the person for whom they were intended.
- Annual reports: These make great flash flip candidates because they can be categorized and referred back to by those who are interested in monitoring the evolution of a company's successes and failures.
- Newspapers and magazines: The demand for print may never go away. Magazine publishers especially would prefer to hold on to the business model. However, with flash, it becomes possible to promote hard copies by offering an attractive sample of the materials covered inside.
- Training manuals and instruction booklets: Hard copies intimidate the average user, because they overwhelm with that sense of where to begin. Full-text search really comes in handy with these particular documents because a reader can simply look for the issues he is encountering and more quickly diagnose (and fix) the problems.
Don't forget you can also make special presentations, textbooks, corporate brochures, price lists, and a variety of other documentation available for the convenience of your customers. And happy customers equal happy business.